Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dalby Leftovers

The holga is back in action, and when I had the most recent film developed, I discovered a few gems left over from the Triple J One Night Stand...



I think I really need to start making a file of all the country signs like this one. I'm sure there are plenty more just like it...

In other news a couple of my good friends are getting married (to each other) In fact they already are- need to catch you up on here. We had a girls weekend up at Maleny which is becoming a bit of a tradition.



The veil was to be worn by Sheralyn most of the weekend however due to some policing issues, it managed to get forgotten in the car when the time came to wear it in public. 


There was much laziness, relaxation and generally stuffing ourselves silly with the multitude of junk food on offer. 



Despite having her emergency bag at the ready, thankfully we weren't called upon to help Jo deliver baby Trixie. 



A constant source of amusement, cuteness and sometimes frustration at her toilet habits...Summer the 4 month cocker-spaniel.



Stay tuned for the wedding pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what you really think...