Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Canadia


Wild two weeks with flower arranging, a wedding, roadtripping, caving and snowboarding. I found a much better supplier of medium format film in Canada and therefore mostly used my holga. As a result I have no such photographic evidence of fun that was had. You'll just have to wait. Oh and being in the bridal party may have actually hampered some of my sneaky paparazzi photo time. 


The Bride


Hailey excited about her spinning skirt


My bouquet


We (that is to say- me, Layne & Roxy) roadtripped it up to Canmore, making an overnight stop in Chase, where Layne's dad resides in this rather cute cabin on the lake.


Making the most of the extra time, we stopped at Three Valley Gap.


And indulged in some jumping shots





Ahh...nothing like those brisk days lounging on the fresh snow


Setup required for such a photograph





 Arrival in Canmore- stacks on!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Sus!! Your photos are amazing!! :D Sadly, I didn't get a copy of most as for some reason there were just a few copied over onto the computer. After my unsuccessful tries though, I'm glad that at least I got a few! Great post ...indeed, cool to see it from a different angle. :)

    ReplyDelete

say what you really think...